Job title: Tax Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 pa
Hours: Full time (flexible working possible)
About our Client
Our client is a fast-growing professional tax consultancy located on the outskirts of the beautiful historic city of Bath. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an unusual breed of tax professional; one that enjoys the consultancy side of the profession and not someone who just wants to complete tax returns.
This is an exciting role for a proactive and motivated individual who has genuine interest in supporting entrepreneurial businesses.
The role is a pure consultancy role, covering both personal and corporate tax.
Specifically, the role will include:
- Proactively interpreting tax laws and regulations to solve tax related business problems
- Maintaining and developing a detailed understanding of taxation regulations, industry standards, best practice and client requirements
- Developing new solutions at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial tax planning
- Supporting current and prospective client sales / service activities
- Offering expert advice in the following areas: entrepreneurial tax planning, corporate transactional tax structuring, enterprise reliefs and incentives, employee share schemes, business restructuring
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be a self-starter who is either ACA or CTA qualified with a proven track record in a successful professional service firm.
You will also possess:
- Capability to provide excellent client service with meticulous care
- Initiative and ability to think beyond conventional boundaries
- Outstanding communication skills at a senior level
- Complex problem solving ability within a commercial environment
- Self-motivation and be an enthusiastic team player
This position will be suited to an existing Assistant Tax Manager/ Tax Manager who is looking to work within a pure consultancy role.